Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom

There were so many, many good blog posts this week honoring moms, thanking moms and offering up noble and eloquent attempts to put into words the mystery that is motherhood.  It is not even mothers day yet and my FB feed is filled with pictures of moms, mom shout-outs and remembrances of moms that are no longer here.  So much of it made me cry, laugh and once again recommit to being the best mom I can be.  Such beautiful tributes to the women who have given us life.

To add to the beauty, I thought I could offer up this...


You are welcome.

Happiest of mothers days mom!  I love you to the moon and back.  There are not enough words in the Webster that could adequately encompass the excitement I feel about coming home for a visit.  I can't wait for your rhubarb crisp, your back scratch, your awe when you watch my babies, your joy when you see my face, your precision when you help fold my clothes, your patience as you plant your flowers... YOU.  I can't wait to see YOU.    
Wish we were there to celebrate motherhood together.  
XOXO 
Always, Your Angie Bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment